Father’s Day turned out to be a busy day for Station 33. The following incidents were handled:
1. 09:54 - Squad 33 for RIT to Carlisle
2. 15:29 - Engine and Squad 33 for the Gas Leak in Silver Spring Twp
3. 18:31 - Engine, Tanker, and C133 for an underground Propane Tank Fire in Silver Spring Twp
4. 19:20 - Squad and Traffic 33 for an accident in Silver Spring Twp (Engine and Tanker still on previous call)
5. 22:39 - Squad, Mini, and C233 for an accident in Middlesex Twp
Thank you to our members turning out to insure the apparatus responded, especially with having four rigs on the street at one time covering two different incidents.